Thursday 19 August 2010

Wanted: Beta testers for new conformation generator

Update 21/08/2010: I've found enough beta testers for the moment - thanks to all those who volunteered.

I'm looking for beta testers for Confab, a new conformation generator I've been working on over the last while. It's based on Open Babel and aims to generate diverse low energy conformations. In particular I am interested in feedback on what sort of features should be added.

If you have access to a Windows system and are interested trying out Confab, please send me an email at baoilleach@gmail.com and I'll follow up with download instructions.

Note: The software is open source (GPL v2) and the source is available on the fastconf branch (commit b9300dd) at http://github.com/baoilleach/openbabel-svn-mirror.

Image credit: dalbera

No comments: